Advanced membrane technology for aquatic monitoring.
Q-Technologies offer a novel, robust, and highly sensitive membrane inlet that has been successfully used for a range of applications from water quality monitoring (VOCs and BTEXs) to security applications (explosives, drugs and hidden personnel).
Membranes are available in single, dual, and heated variants.
- Silicone membrane
- Parts per billion (ppb) detection levels
Applications and Published Work
- Membrane inlet mass spectrometry for homeland security and forensic applications (Giannoukos et al.)
- Monitoring of human chemical signatures using membrane inlet mass spectrometry (Giannoukos et al.)
- Oil in Water Monitoring Using Membrane Inlet Mass Spectrometry. (Brkic et al.)
- Analysis of chlorinated hydrocarbons in gas phase using a portable membrane inlet mass spectrometer (Giannoukos et al.)